Friday, February 20, 2009

Trunk Show

Trunk shows are a great way for me to get out and meet my client base. Here I present my current collection, showing women how the collection works; how they can build a wardrobe out of a carefully edited selection of pieces; as well as tips and tricks on styling and wearing the clothes. Its a great personal interaction, women get to chat to me, the designer and get professional advice on what is going to work best on them; and I get direct feedback, seeing how different styles and shapes work on different women, what they are responding to and why.

I am about to go on another round of trunk shows, starting in Brisbane then traveling up to Bundaberg and Mackay. Listed below are the dates:

Brisbane: February 26 and 27

Bundaberg: March 1, 2 and 3

Mackay: March 5 and 6

For more information or to make an appointment contact me on ben@anonwomen.com or p: 0408 690 134.

No comments: