Saturday, January 17, 2009

Anon. Women - Lisa Smith



I want to start featuring some of the many talented and beautiful women that wear 'anon. women'. First up is Sydney PR virtuoso Lisa Smith of Agent 25. Lisa looks chic and effortless here in our Taupe Silk Cowl Neck Dress, tied at the waist with a shibori dyed silk scarf. I love how she has kept it all very clean and 'day' with the pulled back hair, clean face and flat shoes. To transition the dress from day to night, put on a pair of heals, let your hair out and untie the wiast. The dress also looks fantastic layered under our Navy Waxed Cotton Circular Shirt Dress, worn as a trench.

Thanks Lisa for sending me this pic. I would love more women to send in their pics wearing 'anon. women' simply email them to me ben@anonwomen.com.

No comments: