Saturday, June 6, 2009

Updates

I have to apologise for my delayed absence from the blog. I have had a hectic couple of months, doing fashion week, taking delivery of the new Autumn/ Winter collection, appointments with agents to take over sales and distribution of the collection and now back in Melbourne working on the collection for next Winter . . .phew!

Its a busy time but all is going really well, we had a great response to the collection we showed in Sydney - I have posted some of the reviews previously. Look out in the coming weeks and months to see it coming out in various magazines - I will keep you posted as details come to hand. We were also lucky enough to dress the gorgeous Sarah Wilson - host of master chef - for the Logies, she looked fantastic in a tarnished bronze one shouldered draped silk dress. Stay tuned to Masterchef (my current TV obession) to see Sarah wearing Anon. Women in upcoming episodes as well.

And now for winter....

No comments: